1. INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from a:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive;
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
- the domain server through which you access our service;
- the type of computer you’re using; and
- the type of web browser you’re using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name;
- email address;
- mobile phone number and contact details;
- address and postal code;
- financial information (like account or debit/credit card numbers);
- opinions of features on this Website; and
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access;
- the links you click on this Website;
- the number of times you access a particular page; and
- the number of times you have interacted on this Website.
2. METHOD OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
We may collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit this Website. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. This Website may contain links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites which we do not own, manage or control.
3. METHOD OF USING INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features;
- tailor our Website to suit your interest;
- to get in touch with you when necessary;
- to provide the services and products requested by you; and
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for services and product improvement;
- contact you as a survey respondent;
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission;
- it is to provide products or services you’ve requested;
- special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
- it forms part of the information we share with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
5. PROCEDURE FOR REMOVING YOUR NAME FROM OUR LISTS AT ANY TIME
Please inform us in the event that you are desirous of removing your name from our lists at any time and we shall forthwith do the same.
6. PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTING INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION
To correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the following telephone number: +91 80 26484324
7. POLICY UPDATES
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on this Website.